Tuesday 29 March 2011

I once met a girl called Adelaide

Took a couple of days off my very busy life (worked for 4days straight and was sooo tired!) to go check Adelaide out, people said there is not much going on but I had a great time!

The bus ride over there was crazy... 10hours, not too bad... but we went through literally the middle of nowhere! Towns that look like they're still in the '50s, with one café and old people having Sat breakfast in!



Night life is amazing, went out the first night (with people I met 4minutes earlier!) and came back at 3 resisting the temptation of a falafel on the way back - not to mention that I got lost, had to get a taxi after walking 40mins... just to discover I was 500m away from the hostel!

Went around the city a bit (nice Migration Museum!) and then spent the Monday on the beach in palindromic Glenelg, had the biggest ice-cream with marshmellows and loved every single moment of it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment