Wednesday 15 February 2012

I am gonna miss you!

If you know me well enough, you know I absolutely love food. I love cooking, trying new things and sitting at the table eating and talking about food. It might be cause I am Italian or it might be cause I was a starving child in my previous life, not sure yet!

A lot of travelling has also been about food, I completely fell in love with Asian food (yes, I do miss you, my lovely pizza but... noodles, c'mon!) and I can't wait to go back to have some more rice/fried crickets/curries/whatever...

But one thing I am gonna miss about Australia is VEGEMITE: this spread that looks like Nutella but it's thick and savoury, it goes perfectly on toast with cheese, or avocado... or anything, really! I have heard that they also sell it in the UK... so guess where I'll be heading soon :) just for a bit of spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment