Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sunshine in Dublin

Just nipped over to Dublin over the week end: flight is so short you don't even get to read you magazine but it was nice to be back and enjoy some summertime, the Irish way.

Surprisingly enough - I did not even feel like I was in Ireland. We went to this very secluded stoney beach in Co. Wicklow ... I felt like I was somewhere like Sardinia! Blue sea (freezing... but nevermind!), scorching sun and lovely company!


Went back to Dun Laoghaire... just in time for a spin on the fair - and yes, feeling like a teenager again! I was actually holding on to the rail as I was scared... well... not too much!



And, after saying good bye to everyone and having a bit of bacon&cabbage (Irish people will know!), went to get my lovely flight... at 11pm on a Sunday night! I was not much company the next day in work but I had an amazing week end nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment