Tuesday 28 October 2014

Bologna love

Just spent a few days in my hometown, Bologna. 

Sometimes I forget how pretty it is... and then I remind myself there must be a reason why I am getting married here next year!

This is the Basilica of Saint Petronius - the first stone was laid in 1390 and it is an impressive landmark in Bologna city centre. The front of the church has been undergoing massive restoration works and it has been hidden for the last 3years. It looks stunning now!


Another thing that keeps me coming back here is my amazing friends and family... 
Always there for me, no matter what the distance and all you need is a pizza order to get together and act like this! I love them.

Flying back to the UK this afternoon - with a suitcase full of cheese and heartful of love! 



1 comment: