Thursday 16 December 2010

The Rock

I got to Koh Phi Phi yesterday, the island I saw getting off the boat is like paradise... blue sea, white sand - amazing!

I looked for a hostel, cause I had no booking so I found this place.


The toilet gets flushed with a bucket.
All the people that have been here for more than 3days have bruises for going up and down the stairs.
The matress is rock-hard (and full of sand, after a few hours!)
The walls are covered with not very nice writings (there is a massive C-word right in front of my bed, just to give you the good morning!)
The showers are basically in a restaurant so it's like garlic shower... then you have to wash again! 

... but I love it! And for less than 3euros a night, can't ask for much, right?

Think am going to stay a bit longer as I couldn't help but smile and be happy while dancing on the beach til 2am last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment