Tuesday 18 January 2011

Do I look like I speak Vietnamese?

Border crossing, Cambodia to Vietnam.

Two English girls were with me, so allright.
Then they left. Still allright.
Then I changed the bus... and another bus, trying to be still allright.
Then they told me it was going to take 6hours to get to Saigon. Mhmm.
Then I realize I have no food and no Vietnamese money, no good.
Then no one speaks English anymore, I really don't know what's going on...
People on the bus speak to me Vietnamese, the only thing I can understand is that they want to know how old I am and they look at my clothes, my bag, my diary (WTF) and still to speak in Vietnamese... oh, dear.

Then I get to my hotel, down a beer and a vegetable fried rice and suddenly I like Vietnam all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment