Tuesday 27 September 2011

Yum sweet home!

Never really been homesick, even if I haven't been living at home for quite some time now... and that's because I have a secret trick to deal with it.
Whenever I miss home, I make some Italian food! Carbonara, spag Bol, a nice bottle of red and it all goes away...
But... just the other night, I had an amazing dream. I was at my Nonna's home (grandmother) and we were just getting ready to eat, cutting the prosciutto, placing the olives around, some nice fresh bread... I could just see her calling me up to her house to eat... and I woke up.
It was a weird and kinda sad feeling... so I just had to go and buy some fresh bocconcini di mozzarella yesterday and have some nice salad with balsamic vinegar to make it all better!

1 comment:

  1. It's the desire to go back home, answer it, for only few days too! :)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete