Monday 17 October 2011

Chilling in Torquay

Since I have finished working a bit before I am supposed to fly out to New Zealand, I decided to take a couple day off the city life and head down to Torquay (yes, it's pronounced like Turkey more or less so everyone asked me why I was going to Turkey for two days, but it doesn't matter...), a surf village on the Great Ocean Road, in Victoria.

I spend a couple of days doing nothing, eating Aussie pies and fries, reading my books, falling asleep in front of the sea and looking at the surfers walking barefeet around the place!

The funniest bit was the 3 German guys I shared a room with, 18 and loaded on goon as they were trying to forget their car broke down on the first leg of their Ocean Road trip but, as they said.. "We'll zee if ve kan get it vixed" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment