Thursday 20 October 2011

On the road...

That's it - the end of this chapter is very near.
I am going out to St Kilda for a few drinks tonight but then that's it in Melbourne for me, the place where my life has been filmed for the last 7months.
It'll be hard to say good bye, pack all my stuff in my small 65L backpack (panic), download the pictures from the camera and move on. And that weird feeling, when you say goodbye, because you know some people, some places, some emotions, some memories will never come back, will never be the same... I thought I was well used to this but this overwhelming feeling is always there when you're just about to leave again, like an old actor who's getting ready to go on stage...
I have so much to look forward to, some new adventures, meeting new people, seeing new places (shouldn't really complain since I am going to fecking Fiji!) and I know every thing will be allright once I get on that plane to New Zealand... but for now I just want to breathe it all in and I have the right to feel a bit emotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment